The BERLINER ZINNFIGUREN shop at Knesebeckstraße 88 has been reopening since April 22, 2020.
We are happy to welcome our customers back to the store, but would like to point out some temporary changes in connection with Covid 19. These measures serve to protect our customers and employees:
- The opening times will
change as follows: Monday to Friday 1-6 p.m.,
Saturdays as usual 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- A maximum of two customers can be in the store at the same time. To ensure this, we ask you to follow the instructions.
- Only the front sales room is open, the sales room with the plastic kits is closed to the public. We would be happy to show you the goods.
- To ensure a smooth sale, we ask you to reserve the goods (also for viewing) approx. 24 hours in advance by calling (030 315 700 0) or placing an order in the online shop.
- Please understand that we want to keep contacts to a minimum and therefore may not always have the usual time for a personal interview. We would like to ask you to keep your stay in the shop to a minimum so that customers can also buy from us.
- We prefer to ask for electronic payment, but cash payment is also possible.
- Unfortunately, it is not
possible to use the toilet rooms.
We have taken the following precautions:
- There will be acrylic protection for employees and customers at the sales stressor.
- A new card reader is said to minimize contact during card payment.
- The employees are adequately equipped with masks, gloves and disinfectants and instructed in their use.
- Signs in the shop indicate the distance between people.
Please be sure, we will be happy to welcome you in our shop and would like to invite you to the usual nice shopping experience. However, under the current circumstances, we kindly ask you to consider shipping within Berlin. The postage was reduced to 2.99 € per shipment, from 100 € delivery value we ship postage free. Please weigh your decision carefully!
"Pick-up customers" can access the shipping service at any time. Please contact us.
We wish all customers, suppliers and colleagues from dealerships that together we will survive this extraordinary situation in terms of health and economy and that we will find normalcy again in the foreseeable future.
Your team of the Berliner Zinnfiguren
Here is another important message from DHL to prevent infection:
"This applies above all to the acceptance and delivery of consignments. For example, we currently dispense with the recipient's signature when handing over parcels and registered deliveries. Instead, our deliverers document the successful delivery with their own signature instead of the recipient. If the recipient does not agree the consignments will be brought to the branch or returned to the sender, thus reducing the personal contact between the recipients and our delivery agents and avoiding possible transmission of viruses via hand scanners and pens. We also recommend, if possible, for the Receipt of your parcels to determine a storage location or to address them directly to packing stations."